- Client Support & Customer Services Consultants - Experienced and Trainee level opportunities
- Training and on-going Development - Career Development opportunity
- Woking Surrey Central Location
Our client a global leader in their field is currently looking for Client Support/Administrators.
- Accurately maintain comprehensive records for all queries and complaints handled by the Customer Services Team.
- Assisting with the production of informative data as required by the Account Management and Customer Service Manager
- Make recommendations where needed for process changes and training needs (individual & team) to ensure future service improvements
- Monitor and expedite orders for new clients as needed (utilising the Daily Case Status Reports)
- Generate and complete reports for existing clients
- Provide support and work closely with the Account Managers
- Administration, Conveyancing or legal experience or Helpdesk or Customer Services or Claims
- Great team player, a passion and desire to make a difference
- Polite, articulate telephone manner
- Excellent communication skills Willingness to learn and constantly develop technical skills
- Flexible attitude around learning new software and implementing changes within the process
- Problem solving, analytical and diagnostic skills
- Customer Service
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'