Start date: Immediate
Duration of assignment: Initial 3 Months temp with potential of a further 9 Months on FTC if successful.
Hours: 37.5 hours a week - Mon-Fri 8-4
Pay Rate: Between £10-£11 an hour
The Customisation planning team are responsible for managing all areas of code set up and production. This includes liaising with Production sites, Suppliers and the Customisation Production team to co-ordinate deliveries and plan timely production to meet on counter dates.
Key day to day responsibilities include but are not restricted to:
* Master Data maintenance in SAP/MDG
* Collaboration with Tech Pack on code set up in Prosper/MDG/SAP
* Liaising with third parties to obtain job costing
* Ensuring CPS is updated with all codes and progress
* Packaging material management with packaging material owner
* Collaboration with Production Site, Suppliers and Customisation Production Centre
* Daily/weekly calls with Customers to ensure up to date on production plans
* Purchase requirements in SAP for production and conversion to Sub Contracting PO
* The successful candidate will also be required to flow to work supporting Customisation Initiative Team
* Working to KPI's
Every day will be different. We ask for someone who can handle business pressure and changing circumstances, whilst remaining calm and flexible to changing priorities.
The successful candidate must have excellent communication skills. Good collaboration with the immediate team and with external partners/customers, and being able to independently execute the work that is assigned to them is a must.
The successful candidate will need to manage multiple priorities at any time so the ability to prioritise their workload and follow through to completion is essential. They need to be well disciplined in their approach, have excellent attention to detail and be able to work independently with minimal guidance.
Competency in MS Office applications, in particular Intermediate Excel would be an advantage. The individual must be a competent PC user and be able to embrace new systems. Experience with SAP is a plus or other similar systems. However, training will be provided to successful candidates.
Whilst the successful candidate would be fully trained in the role and specific systems, they need to take personal ownership for development of their skills and identify areas for simplifying processes and developing process improvements for the team.
If you have a similar background, apply now!
Adecco is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.