Do you love recieving great customer service?
Do you ever think "Oh, they could have done that better?"
A national company locally are looking for customer focused people to join their to become the Customer Voice Agent for the company.
This means you will contact businesses who are currently in contract with the company and find out how they are finding the service, what they like and what we could do to improve.
If there is something that they feel could be improved it is your role to make sure that it gets passed to the right team to be resolved and then you would speak to the customer and let them know what you have put in place going forward to make sure they are feeling 100% happy with their experience.
Essential Skills and Behaviours required for Success
• Self motivation and confidence.
• Strong, persuasive and courteous manner.
• Passionate about putting the Customer first with a positive, friendly attitude.
• Excellent negotiation skills and the ability to maximise ‘saved’ opportunities whilst maintaining profitability.
• Good organisational skills with a detailed and structured approach to work.
• Ability to appraise situations quickly and react accordingly, taking into account fluctuation workloads and deadlines.
• Ability to converse confidently with external and internal customers (i.e., speaking clearly, listening, comprehending and interpreting).
• Ability to multi-task and be resilient in a high pressured and fast paced environment.
• Call handling experience in a Sales or Customer facing Contact Centre environment.
• Proven experience in the ability to meet robust targets that focus on customer care and first call resolution.
• Experience in the consistent use of different systems and Microsoft software packages.
What you need to know.
Please apply for the job on the link, or email Rachael.email@example.com
Reed Specialist Recruitment Limited is an employment agency and employment business