The Rank Group is growing rapidly within both our Venues and Digital businesses. If you’re not sure who we are, you may be more familiar with us through our iconic brands; Mecca Bingo and Grosvenor Casino. We have most recently acquired Stride Gaming, which, together with our existing Digital business, forms Rank Interactive. We employ circa 8,000 people globally, with our UK office functions being located in Maidenhead (Head Office), Sheffield (Customer Solutions Hub), London (Digital) and a further office in Gibraltar, which is home to our existing Rank Digital function. We are evolving as a business and are adding some exciting new brands and concepts to our venues and digital offering. By joining an office-based or operational function with us, you’ll instantly be part of a high-performing and inclusive culture, which works closely to support our Customer-facing teams.
Rank Group are looking for Customer Verifications Administrator's to join our Fraud and Payments Team in our Sheffield Office.
As a Customer Verifications Administrator, you'll use various techniques (both open source & direct customer interactions), create rounded view of individual customer’s activity and background to support regular review of business relationships.
You will be responsible for ensuring that high value digital customers are investigated and managed in relation to current legislative requirements under the Proceeds of Crime Act alongside adherence to responsible gaming guidelines and UK Gambling Commission regulations and guidelines.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Support the Customer Verifications Manager in matters relating to safer gambling, verification checks and anti-money laundering
- Using various techniques (both open source & direct customer interactions), to analyse individual customers activity and background to support regular management review of business relationships
- Identify customers whose play/activity may give rise to concern that they have problem gambling issues
- Identify customers who maybe playing with illicit funds or engaged in money laundering
- Use data and information to support identification of customers that maybe of concern
- Analyse 'at risk’ customers to ascertain their source of funding - extending to both digital and retail spend where appropriate
- Liaise and consult with the Customer Verifications Manager regarding individual cases and higher risk customers
- Make recommendations to the Customer Verifications Manager regarding account management for 'at risk’ customers
- Consult and liaise with colleagues to ensure best practice across the team and with customers
- Collaborate with digital and retail stakeholders and VIP team as required for high value or cross-channel customers
- Prepare and produce high quality reports and documentation as needed for the Customer Verifications Manager and stakeholders
- Keep up to date with relevant legislation and requirements within the gambling industry
- Investigative experience preferable
- Able to deliver high quality customer service
- Able to assess and present risk assessments
- Experience of managing and looking after high-end clientele
- Understanding of the gaming industry is desirable
- Awareness of legislation including the Gambling Act 2005, Money Laundering Regulations 2007
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'