We are looking for a Customer Verification Administrator to join our Sheffield based office. Sheffield is home to our Customer Service and Fraud and Payments teams; we are lucky to have a fantastic office space and teams who are passionate about what they do.
You may be more familiar with The Rank Group through our iconic brands; Mecca Bingo and Grosvenor Casinos. We employ almost 11,000 people across our brands, in roles ranging from Casino Croupiers, Poker Dealers, Chefs and Bingo Club Callers, through to specialists in Marketing, Property, Finance, Law and Human Resources and many more. We are a multi-channel business, operating across our retail (club and casino venues), online and mobile. We are always changing and always innovating.
This role will be responsible for ensuring that high value digital customers are investigated and managed in relation to current legislative requirements under the Proceeds of Crime Act alongside adherence to responsible gaming guidelines and UK Gambling Commission regulations and guidelines.
The main responsibilities of the role will be:
- Supporting our Customer Verifications Manager with responsible gambling, verification checks and anti-money laundering for both digital and cross-channel high value customers
- Using various techniques (both open source & direct customer interactions), creating rounded view of individual customers activity and background to support regular management review of business relationships
- Identifying customers whose play/activity may give rise to concern that they have problem gambling issues.
- Identifying customers who maybe playing with illicit funds or engaged in money laundering.
- Using data and information to support identification of customers that may be of concern.
- Investigating 'at risk’ high value customers to ascertain their source of funding - extending to both digital and retail spend where appropriate.
- Making recommendations to the Customer Verifications Manager regarding account management for 'at risk’ customers.
- Collaborating with retail stakeholders and VIP team as required for high value cross-channel customers.
- Preparing and producing reports and documentation as needed
- Keeping up to date with relevant legislation and requirements within the gambling industry.
- Attending training and courses as needed and ensuring dissemination of advice / guidance / process to stakeholders and Customer Verifications team.
The ideal candidate will have investigative experience, knowledge of customer service and retention and experience of managing high-end clientele. You will ideally have an understanding of the gaming industry, awareness of legislation including the Gambling Act 2005 and Money Laundering Regulations 2007.
You will be an excellent communicator, who is comfortable with having to adapt your communication style and be confident in dealing with sensitive conversations. This is a hugely important role to our business; if it sounds like something you could be interested in, please get in touch.
- Customer Service
- Security Clearance
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'