Customer Value Management CVM Project Manager EMEA
Role: CVM project manager EMEA
Duration: ASAP for 6 months
Applicable Bonus: Company bonus plan
Our global client's DSBO (Devices & Services Business Organisation) is looking for an experienced CVM (Customer Value Management) expert to develop a CVM approach for their Devices and Services with two main goals:
a) win new customers
b) increase customer value with existing customers.
Top 3 daily responsibilities:
- Acquire new customers and increase current SOB and customer value.
- Focus on 3PR and not 1PR
- Leverage partner's existing customer base and understand how to sell more into this base by making sales activities more targeted and valuable.
- Working cross functionally to ensure the right level of investment is available to drive the activities.
- In depth reporting and analysis to guide the business and inform on actionable next steps.
- Build scalable solutions for pan EMEA business across all tier 1 Partners.
- Extensive experience of CVM, retail sales and marketing experience
- In depth analytical skills with the ability to synthesise verbally and in writing
- First hand industry experience (carrier/retail) in driving customer sales through CVM/CRM activities
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Able to manage multiple projects simultaneously and work under ambitious timeframes in a fast paced, high-pressure environment.
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explaining how we will use your information is available on our website.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'