NPV Modeller - Financial Modelling
Up to £60,000 + comprehensive benefits
In this role you will develop Excel models to asses major client proposals through CVM / NPV modelling and analytics in a position that has a huge impact on business decisions. You will be responsible for end to end Customer Value modelling. You'll also work closely with Credit Risk, Finance, Business Development and other teams to drive decisions on partnerships and new business acquisitions.
One of the UK's top credit card providers is seeking a technically strong Financial Modeller with CVM or NPV experience for a Net-Present Value modelling role.
- Develop Net-Present Value models for business development propositions (using Excel, SQL)
- Work with Business development and Credit Risk teams to analyse and assess proposed partner's customers
- Gather and prepare client data to run through your customer value models
- Support shaping of Credit Policy and Strategy for business partnerships
- End to end ownership of customer value and net present value (NPV) propositions
YOUR SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE:
- Educated to degree level (minimum) in a numeric discipline
- Excel wizard with some SQL experience
- Experience working in a related Net-Profit Value or Customer Value Modelling role (regression based)
- Experience effecting Credit policy at a retail lender
- Up to £60,000 + comprehensive benefits
- Serious advancement opportunities
- Have an impact on a booming business
HOW TO APPLY:
Use the apply feature on this page
Financial Modelling, Excel Modelling, Credit Risk Analyst, Portfolio Analytics, Net Profit Models, NPV, Customer Value Modelling, CVM, Acquisitions, Scorecards, Scoring, Analytics, SAS, SQL
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'