Customer Validation & Master Data Representative
Based in Sandwich
Are you an experienced Customer Account Manager? Do you provide first class customer service? Do you have a flexible approach and take the initiative for prompt settlement or resolution?
Then we may have the job for you! We are currently recruiting for a Customer Validation & Master Data Representative to join our highly respected client who are a multinational company based in Sandwich.
Role Profile: Customer Validation & Master Data Representative
Working within the Master Data & Validation Team, a part of Trade, providing customer account management to approximately 17,000 customers, data maintenance support, validation management and customer service for all customers associated with the Client and Direct Account distribution and Supply Chain services.
- Manage receipt of Customer Changes Report, edit and ensure all new customer and changes are set up or amended in SAP within the agreed SLA time.
- Liaise with customers when requiring additional information Liaise closely with Commercial Teams
- Maintain an accurate filing system to ensure effective administration and audit compliance
- Receive, investigate, and keep records of incoming customer queries
- Produce necessary letters and reports to CAM and Head of Trade.
- Resolve system issues
- Manage Interfaces, identify and correct errors the same day.
- Submit monthly reports
- Manage monthly activities in accordance with SOPs
SKILLS, KNOWLEDGE, QUALIFICATIONS, EXPERIENCE
- Secondary education level, including GCSE or equivalent in maths and English
- Customer service experience in handling challenging customer queries and complaints via telephone
- Preferred business to business experience
- Computer literate/Oracle systems
- Ability to work with accuracy under pressure
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to analyse data
- Demonstrates Business Acumen
- Customer Focus
- Computer Literate
- Data Management
About Morgan Jones:
This role is being handled by Morgan Jones Recruitment & HR Consultants. We have been established as a quality recruitment business for over 17 years with a reputation for fair and equal representation.
We see each applicant as an individual and will treat you accordingly.
We would love to talk to you to give you more information about our client and discuss the role.
To view other great opportunities please check out our website or call us on for a confidential chat about upcoming opportunities.
Follow Morgan Jones on your favourite social networks - Facebook, Twitter & LinkedIn.
Due to the high volume of applicants applying for all roles, we can only reply to candidates with the most relevant skills and experience. If you have not heard back from us within 48 hours of your application, please assume that you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job