Diligent is the leading provider of secure corporate governance and collaboration solutions for boards and senior executives. Over 4,700 clients in more than 70 countries and on all seven continents rely on Diligent to provide secure, intuitive access to their most time-sensitive and confidential information, ultimately helping them make better decisions. The Diligent Boards (formerly Diligent Boardbooks) solution speeds and simplifies how board materials are produced, delivered and collaborated on via any device, removing the security concerns of doing this by courier, email and file sharing.
The Customer Transactions Associate (CTA) will be responsible for Diligent’s contract review process in SalesForce and NetSuite. This is a highly visible role that will partner with the sales teams to ensure customer contracts are accurately represented in SalesForce prior to workflow integration with our ERP and invoicing. Candidates should have a customer centric focus and be able to partner with internal business partners in our sales organization ensuring an efficient and accurate process. Reporting to the Manager of Customer Transactions, this role will have a high impact on Diligent’s revenue recognition and Accounts Receivable processes. This role will also actively participate in the integration of acquired companies.
- Review and approve customer contracts in SFDC triggering the automation of other accounting processes
- Invoice customers through NetSuite in alignment with contractual terms
- Maintain a thorough understanding of Diligent products and services
- Support the Customer Transactions Manager on the integration of acquired companies in SFDC
- Assist in the formulation of internal controls and policies to comply with legislation and established best practices
- Bachelor’s Degree required
- Must have strong attention to detail
- Strong work ethic and willingness to take ownership for wide-ranging responsibilities
- Excellent interpersonal skills, flexibility to accommodate different situations and temperaments
- Ability to multi-task and work in a fast-paced and demanding global environment.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, Outlook, etc)
- Superior organization and prioritization skills
- Ability to perform under pressure and meet tight deadlines
- Strong communication skills, both verbal and written
Diligent offers a strong compensation and comprehensive benefits package, including pension, Group Life Insurance and Income protections, alongside Medical Insurance. We are a casual but professional team, with this role working from our London office.
- Credit Control
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job