Customer Technical Support Executive (Chemicals)
£25000 - £30000
Purpose of the Job
To manage and maintain the technical information required by their customers and to develop technical marketing information. Maintain the company website and coordinate promotional activity.
Provide sales and administrative support to the sales team and customers at an administrative level i.e. dealing with specifications, questionnaires, safety data sheets, product labels as an example.
Key areas of responsibility:
- To coordinate and record the issuing of customer specifications, Standard Information Pack and safety data sheets, and to manage and record responses to all technical enquiries.
- To manage the design, printing and use of all packaging labels, brochures, headed paper and other promotional materials.
- To maintain and improve the company's website, monitoring usage and employing Search engine Optimisation techniques to maximise traffic.
- To assist in the development of price management, quotation and reporting systems for use by all parts of the company.
- To assist in the development of technical marketing information to support the product portfolio.
- To undertake additional analysis of sales and marketing information as directed in order to support strategic decision making and sales activities.
- Assist with the purchasing of marketing and promotional materials to achieve best value.
- To provide administrative and marketing assistance to the company's management and sales team.
- Act in accordance with all company policies and rules as detailed in the company handbook.
- Undertake any other appropriate duties as requested.
- Good standard of technical education - degree level in chemistry or similar preferred.
- Experience of a similar role and/or a relevant qualification.
- Excellent IT and administrative skills.
- Ability to build relationships with customers, suppliers and colleagues.
- Ability to apply marketing principles in an industrial products environment.
When you are emailing your CV to Pursuit, please ensure it has your telephone numbers (including your mobile), your email and home addresses on. To confirm your identity, you will be required to bring your passport with you when registering.
Due to the amount of response we receive, unfortunately we are not able to give feedback to individuals, if you have not heard back within 7 days please assume that you have not been successful for the role you have applied for.
Don't keep a good thing to yourself we grow our business through referrals, so please don't keep us to yourself. If you think we're doing a good job and know of someone who would benefit from our services, please pass on their name and number to me and I promise we will follow it up.
Pursuit Resources Group is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. We are committed to equality of opportunity for all candidates. For more opportunities, please visit www.pursuitgroup.co.uk
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job