Job Title: Customer Technical Services Engineer
Salary: Up to £35K (dep on exp) + Benefits
Keywords relating to this position include; electronics, customer, technical, services, engineer, account, manufacturing, engineering, components, sales, service, OTIF
A manufacturer, assembler and distributor of electronic components and products is now seeking a Customer Technical Services Engineer to join their growing team.
Reporting to the Customer Service Manager, you will help create and mould a new role where you will become the main customer liaison, working 'hand-in-glove' with Account Managers. You will provide a single point of contact through which customers can access the extensive technical resources of the company, improving the product offering to fully meet the needs of customers, through product development and problem solving activities.
Some of your main responsibilities are listed below:
- Represent the 'voice of the customer' within the business
- Co-ordinate technical partnership activities between your employer and customers
- Support customer with any product related issues or opportunities; advising and assisting problem solving and trials
- Manage customer complaint process
- Ensure agreed targets are achieved
- Develop and maintain Technical Service Reviews for internal and external stakeholders
- Build up a detailed knowledge of customers' needs, capabilities and customers' sourcing arrangements
- Provide information and physical samples to the Technical Team to enable the business to build a market knowledge database (channels to market, competitor benchmarking, customer capability, market trends, etc.)
The ideal candidate will be experienced working in a technical environment with an abundance of customer facing experience, ideally with a qualification in electronics. You will be used to dealing with customers over the phone as well as face to face and be happy to either visit their site, or invite them to yours, depending on requirements.
If you're interested in joining a growing business able to offer excellent career progression, please apply to this advert and address your application to Josh Whitmore, based at our Leicester Office.
Ideal living locations include; Nottingham, Derby, Loughborough, LeicesterEncore Personnel are an Equal Opportunities Employer. Specialist Recruiters in the Technical/engineering, Industrial, Driving, Energy and senior appointment sectors. Supplying nationally. Encore offer a "refer a friend" reward scheme where you could receive a gift of up to £500.
- Customer Service
- Customer Support
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'