This role involves organising the work of a small team to deliver an excellent standard of customer service for their customers. The Customer Support Manager will lead by example by providing prompt, clear and helpful information, making sure customers get full use and benefits of using the service.
Other responsibilities will include-
• Provide front-line customer support via telephone, email and online chat, offering prompt and accurate solutions to customer queries
• Investigate customer issues where the solution is not immediately apparent, including escalated queries from other team members
• Make required updates to customer data
• Manage the flow of customer requests via CRM
• Provide telephone-based training to customers by way of outbound calls, both to people who are trialling the software and to existing subscribers who request further training
• Proactively gather customer feedback, including ideas for new product features
• Train and support staff to deliver an exceptional standard of customer service
• Identify trends in customer queries and lead the development of improvements to further enhance the customer experience and promote efficiencies
• Maintain existing and develop new customer support materials
The successful candidate will consistently impress the customers by providing a caring approach, have strong problem-solving skills and have a willingness to learn and develop their knowledge in the role. Experience of managing a team and strong IT skills are essential for this role.
The position is paying between £25-30,000 per annum and is a full time, Monday-Friday position.
To find out more or to apply, please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org, stating your notice period and salary expectations. For more information please call 01473 295 090.
Reed Specialist Recruitment Limited is an employment agency and employment business
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job