Customer Support Trainer
Location: Manchester - M17 1FG
Salary: Excellent DOE
Employment Status: Full-Time, Permanent
About the Role
The role of Customer Support Trainer is to grow and develop technically competent teams to deliver outstanding technical customer service.
Your day will consist of supporting the training and performance of Gamma technicians and advisors across multiple products whilst specialising in data services. You will produce credible and technical training material with the support of team experts whilst delivering engaging and meaningful training across a range of products and business areas.
You’ll work to various performance indicators such as; customer satisfaction, customer contact quality, first time resolution and internal product knowledge.
• You will be an excellent team player with a proactive mindset, alongside a passion for working together as a team to achieve goals.
• You will thrive in an environment where you are trusted to be work smart and work hard without micro management.
• You will be a driven individual with a technical understanding, ideally gained from a data services (broadband and ethernet) environment.
• You’ll have previous experience in both developing training content material and delivering training sessions.
• You’ll have a strong eye for detail, taking pride in tasks being completed both efficiently and effectively.
• You’ll have excellent communication skills with an outgoing and welcoming personality, able to adapt to differing customer groups at ease.
People are the lifeblood of our success. The people working for us are unusually passionate and enthusiastic about what they do. That’s because the ethos within our company is an open, friendly, honest, non-political environment, whilst always being responsive, flexible, committed and hardworking.
In 2017 we were voted one of 'The Sunday Times 100 Best Companies to Work For’ for the fifth year running.
We know giving you the right tools and training is essential. Full training will be given on our products as well as ongoing coaching and support.
There are many good reasons to join Gamma. You’ll find we work in a relaxed environment with an emphasis on delivering the highest quality in everything we do, especially customer service, where we have a reputation far above our peers in the industry.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job