Customer Support Technician
Location: Manchester, Lancashire - M17 1BR
Salary: Excellent DOE
Employment Status: Full-Time, Permanent
About the Role:
The role of Customer Support Technician will encompass a range of key customer service activities providing support to our channel partners. You will act as the prime customer contact point for all query types.
Your day will consist of fault management primarily, as well as general support for our various in-house, market leading business-led communications products. You will be 100% focused on delivering excellent service using strong technical and diagnostic skills.
As a Customer Support Technician, you’ll play a key part in a fast-paced, proactive business function that is key to our success.
We know giving you the right tools and training is essential. Full training will be given on our products as well as ongoing coaching and support.
• You will be an excellent team player with a proactive mindset, with a passion for working together as a team to achieve goals.
• You will thrive in an environment where you are trusted to be work smart and work hard without micro management.
• You will have excellent IT Skills, as well as a familiarity with general Customer Service handling & CRM systems.
• You’ll have an outgoing and welcoming personality, able to adapt to differing customer groups at ease, taking pride in providing a first-class customer experience at all times
• You’ll have a good technical understanding and a logical approach to resolving diagnostic issues.
• Ideally, you’ll have experience of providing technical customer support for Voice and Data technologies.
People are the lifeblood of our success. The people working for us are unusually passionate and enthusiastic about what they do. That’s because the ethos within our company is an open, friendly, honest, non-political environment, whilst always being responsive, flexible, committed and hardworking.
In 2017 we were voted one of 'The Sunday Times 100 Best Companies to Work For’ for the fifth year running.
There are many good reasons to join Gamma. You’ll find we work in a relaxed environment with an emphasis on delivering the highest quality in everything we do, especially customer service, where we have a reputation far above our peers in the industry.