CUSTOMER SUPPORT SUPERVISOR
The objective of the Customer Support department is to support and uphold the highest standards in facilitating our customers’ requirements. Clear and prompt communication with internal and external stakeholders at all times is essential to ensure the department delivers to the high standards expected, through excellent telephone manner, team spirit and forward thinking.
Purpose of the Role
- Take responsibility for the day to day co-ordination of CS activity in relevant stream (Customer Support), and to deputise in absence of the other Supervisors (Technical and Inside Sales) as well as CS Manager.
- Provide internal and external customers with an effective and high standard of customer service, administration and case management support.
- Ability to work within a busy office-based environment, answer customer enquiries during standard business hours. Adopt a flexible approach to ensure that the department is always manned.
- Be the point of escalation in the event of customer complaints.
- Manage team, including staff rota, holiday rota and performance management
- Drive the productivity, accuracy and quality of the calls throughout the relevant team
- Drive the implementation of new processes and procedures
- Monitor continuous improvement of the team
- Monthly 1:1 with the team
- Compile, analyse and present reports to the senior management team
- Capture feedback + trends and report back to the CS Manager with suggested ways of improvement
- Be an active contributor to the Senior Team meetings
- Actively contribute and respond to all incoming customer queries working to department SLA’s (service level agreements) contributing to team targets
- Responsible for the management of communication channels and housekeeping of the customer database(s)
- Ad hoc duties to support customers (direct & Indirect) and the CS manager
- 2 Years’ experience within a customer facing role
- Strong people management skills
- Strategic thinking mindset
- Strong analytical mindset
- Fluent in a second language would be preferable (French / Spanish / Italian / German / Polish)
We regret to inform you that due to the high volume of applications we are unable to reply to everyone.
If your application is successful we will contact you within 5 working days.
If unfortunately you do not hear from us please feel free to apply for future roles.
- Customer Service
- Team Leader
- European languages
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job