Customer Support Specialist
Our Client has a fantastic opportunity for a Customer Support Specialist to join there team in there Head Office in Reading and help them in providing excellent Customer Service for all of there product lines.
Key areas of Responsibility
- Provides an excellent standard of customer service in Fluent Dutch and English to our regional client base and show evidence of designing or implementing successful changes to improve Customer Satisfaction.
- Participates and conducts Customer meetings and presentations as required.
- Designs and implements departmental processes and procedures including maintenance of required documentation to agreed standards to ensure quality.
- Supports and train dealers and NSC staff on our clients products.
- Log customer queries and issues using our clients Products, call logging software and sees them through to resolution achieving SLA response times.
- Provides general local language support which may include translations.
- Communicate with line manager and service team on day to day operational issues.
- Minimum of three GSCE's (or equivalent)
- Experience of working within a supplier/client environment
- Experience of client relationship management through telephone and email interaction
- Experience and ability to work to tight monthly deadlines on key projects
- Good problem solving skills, ability to generate possible solutions
- Ability to work in high pressure team environment
- Able to work on own initiative
- Advanced knowledge of MS Excel
- Good level of IT skills in general
- High level of numeracy
- Good written and spoken Dutch & English