Location: Trafford, Manchester
Contract: Permanent, full time
Shifts: To cover Monday - Sunday including Bank Holidays
Hours: Full time between 7am - 11pm
Salary: Competitive + benefits
About Capita | Electronic Monitoring
Capita Electronic Monitoring (EMS) is contracted by the Ministry of Justice to provide electronic monitoring services (including 'tagging') across England and Wales. With a monitoring centre in Manchester alongside a nationwide field force, EMS are instrumental in protecting the public and making a different to people's lives.
What you will do:
As an Operational Support Officer, you will work within the Monitoring Centre in Manchester at the heart of Electronic Monitoring Services (EMS). This is a challenging role and your responsibilities will be wide ranging, but the focus will be on:
- Providing excellent customer service on the telephone to people from all walks of life
- Providing information and advice to professionals from criminal justice agencies, such as the courts, police, and probation
- Entering important information given to us by criminal justice agencies onto our systems
- Helping people who are on a tag to complete their curfew
- High quality and complete accuracy in everything you do
Your experience will include:
- Experience within a customer service environment
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excelling typing and IT skills, familiarity with Microsoft Office
- Working towards specific targets and goals
- Ability to work comfortably as part of a team as well as on your own initiative
What's in it for you?
At Capita, training and development aren't optional extras: they're how we do our job. We will motivate you to perform at your peak, recognising your achievements and rewarding them appropriately. As well as a generous basic salary, we also give you 23 day's holiday, pension scheme and access to voluntary benefit options including; child care vouchers, share plan schemes, life assurance, holiday buy and many more designed to suit your own personal lifestyle. All of this, in a professional but fun environment.
What we hope you will do next
Help us find out more about you by completing our short application process - click apply now.Listen | Create | Deliver
<img src="http://maps/api/staticmap?center=M417HA&zoom=14&size=200x200&maptype=roadmap&markers=M417HA&color:ORANGE|label:A|&sensor=false&key=AIzaSyA1avTFqfXs_sttGUBwjK6mTjic1Y-zg2I" align="left" />
Follow Capita on twitter @capitacareers
Follow Capita on facebook @careersatcapita
Capita Resourcing welcome applications from all suitably qualified people regardless of gender, race, disability, age or sexual orientation.
Capita Resourcing is a trading name of Capita Resourcing Ltd. Services offered are those of an Employment Agency and Employment Business. Applicants will be required to register with us.
If you are successful with your application, you will need complete Capita's vetting and screening checks. This will include, but not be limited to, Reference Checks, a Criminality Check, Financial Probity Check, Sanctions Check and Media Check.
- call centre
- customer service
- contact centre
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job