You will champion our departmental PRIDE (Personal Responsibility to Inform and Deliver Excellence) ethos by providing and promoting an excellent customer service to our members for the Savings area of expertise. Delivering telephony as our first point of contact promoting an excellent customer journey and administrative support in relation to online, mortgage application journey and management information.
- Daily contact with customers to administer their accounts.
- Daily contact with Branches and other Departments to ensure the most effective and efficient customer service.
- As required during the year, ensure day to day relationships with external providers is maintained.
- As required during the year liaise with and report to senior managers, executive and internal committees
- To provide administrative support to 10 branches post origination, covering processes in Mortgage and Savings.
- Shared responsibilities for over 100,000 savings accounts and circa 5000 mortgage accounts administered on balances up to 0.5m
- Provide advice on the customer experience within the wider Customer Support Team
- To provide support for our mortgage and savings customer database via all Society service channels.