Customer Support Officer - Mortgages
Full and Part-Time Hours Available
Permanent Position - Solihull
Up To £20,000 + Benefits And Progression
Monday to Friday - Sociable Hours
My client is a high reputable and an award winning Mortgage and Finance provider. This is an exciting opportunity for someone with excellent customer service skills from relevant work experience and and ideally an understanding of the mortgage industry and products.
You will be responsible for handling new, mortgage enquiries by communicating with brokers and customers to develop and maintain excellent relationships. This will involve conducting customer validation calls, acting as the main point of contact for customers and brokers, liaising with underwriters on decisions made, communicating decisions to brokers and direct customers and proactively chasing outstanding information.
- Previous experience in a similar telephone based environment
- Excellent communication skills
- Computer literate including MS Office applications
- An understanding of the mortgage industry and its products is advantageous
Full Time - 37.5 hours, Monday to Friday 9.00am to 5.30pm.
Part Time - 20 hours, Monday to Friday 11.00am to 3.00pm.
Additional Information and Benefits include:
- 22 days annual leave plus Bank Holidays
- Employee development - the opportunity to undertake internal and external training courses
- Recognition and reward - opportunity to win prizes throughout the year
- Employee discounts - for use with a range of local and national business
Please note - successful candidates will be required to consent to a pre-employment check, including a credit check.
Please apply within or contact Husna Chel at RZ Group Ltd for more information.
- mortgage OR CeMAP or CeRER