- Customer Support Manager
- Package: Basic salary £33,000 - £37,000 + pension + life insurance
- Half day on Fridays
- North West Head Office (candidates are commutable from Manchester, Bolton, Wigan, Bury, Rochdale, Warrington, St Helens, or surrounding areas)
This is an excellent opportunity to work for a well-respected manufacturer who are considered the 'crème da la crème’ within their sector. They are a global market leader who provide 'world-class’ training.
This company manufacture automated solutions and controls for applications throughout numerous industries; O&G, process, chemical, production, offshore and food & beverage - globally.
This company have experienced substantial growth and are now looking to expand their team by recruiting an experienced Customer Support Manager. You will be responsible for the management of the full Customer Support Team, including all areas relating to the following:
Team supervision, organisation and coordination
- Hiring, training and supervising the CS team. Ensuring they are fully trained and up to date with compliance.
- Administrative tasks inc job rotation, scheduled holidays, leave etc
- Creation, development and implementation of training tools, programmes and procedures
- Performance evaluations
- Define team objectives and targets
- Liaise effectively with other departments
Order entry / Order management
- Responsible for smooth and satisfactory order placement experience and interaction to the sales offices, customers and business partners.
- Provide a proactive approach in terms of communication / problem solving / alternative solution offering.
- Provide outstanding and timely support to customers.
- Provide weekly update to Sales Office.
Support to Senior Management
- You will communicate the various metrics to the management, including providing regular reports.
- You will escalate issues and make sure the PRM objectives, views and strategies are actively represented and promoted.
Essential skills and experience required:
- University Degree in Administration, Accounting or equivalent
- 3+ year experience in Customer Service / Support Team Management within an Industrial / Mechanical / Engineering / Technical environment
- Must have outstanding communication skills and looking for a career a Customer Service leadership position
- Excellent Knowledge of English
- Excellent Problem-Solving Skills
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Strong Organisation Skills
- Customer centric approach
- Able to work to deadlines
- Computer skills: MS Office, Internet, E-mail, etc
- Ability to work in an international environment
- The successful candidate will have a proven customer focused background and will be very commercially savvy
- Drives results, exceeds goals, consistently a top performer, leading by example, the ability to get things done whilst working cross functionally with other departments.
- Identifies ways to improve work processes, systems and tools to create simple workflow, and enjoys leading and implementing change.
- Gains insight into customer needs and is entirely customer driven/focused. Identifies opportunities to benefit the customer.
- Action orientated - quickly and decisively acts in fast-changing unpredictable situations.
This is an excellent opportunity for a commercial professional who has previous experience of leading a Customer Service/Support Team within a related industry, to develop a long term career in an excellent business that can facilitate constant career progression opportunities.
Please click on the apply button or contact Rebecca Fenney at Mercury Hampton directly. We aim to respond to all successful applicants within 48 hours, however if you have not heard from us within 7 working days please consider yourself unsuccessful on this application.
- Customer Support
- Industrial Engineering
- Team Management
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'