Stoneridge Electronics are looking for a Customer Support - German Speaking to join their team in Dundee.
Job Title: Customer Support - German Speaking
Location: Dundee. Scotland
Salary: Competitive + Benefits
Stoneridge Inc. is an independent designer and manufacturer of highly engineered electrical and electronic components, modules and systems for the automotive, medium and heavy-duty truck, agricultural and off-road vehicle markets.
An exciting opportunity has arisen in our Support Team for a Customer Support Administrator.
You should have a strong background in customer service ideally in a contact centre environment and you must be bi-lingual with the ability to communicate in both German & English fluently (written & spoken). Business proficiency in any other European languages is desirable.
Customer Support - German Speaking The job:
Telephone and email product support for the Fleet based product range for the individual target market(s) and the UK.
Customer Support - German Speaking - You:
The successful candidate will have exceptional communication skills (both written and verbal), be an outstanding organiser and have motivation to go the extra mile for a customer. Ultimately, you will be a person our customers trust. They will rely on you to provide timely and accurate solutions to their technical problems.
If you’re naturally a helper, enjoy assisting people with issues and are able to explain technical details simply, we’d like to meet you.
Customer Support - German Speaking - Responsibilities:
- Answer all telephone calls, emails and web chats within agreed timescales.
- Log all customer enquiries, actions and remedial action into the CRM system within the same day.
- Provide support to SRE customers, escalating to the Technical Support Team as required.
- Provide first stage sales support to potential customers, forwarding to relevant Area Sales Manager, Outbound Sales Advisor or Importer where demonstration is required or Customer Support Team Leader for larger accounts / enquiries
- Ensure that customer enquiry, order or complaint is followed through until final resolution within defined timescales, liaising with other departments as required
- Enter orders, credit notes, credit card payments onto the system (JD Edwards, eCommerce or create OPTAC3 Free Trial / Customer Accounts) on date received & report on monthly licence renewal performance
- Contact customers whose licences are due to expire and activate / renew software licences on receipt of payment; updating the customer records accordingly
- Provide language translation of product documentation and information.
- Other duties as directed by your manager or supervisor or as determined by developments within the job.
To submit your CV accompanied with a supporting Cover Letter for this exciting Customer Support - German Speaking opportunity, please click 'Apply’ now!
Closing Date: 04/05/2018
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job