Customer Support Executive - Trafford Park, Manchester - £25,000 + benefits
Job title: Customer Support Executive
Reporting to: Head of Customer Support
Location: Trafford Park, Manchester
Hours of work: Mon to Thurs 0900 - 1730 / Fri 0900 - 1700
About the company:
Our client is one of the UK's leading suppliers of digital office equipment (photocopiers, printers, MFD's), managed print services (hardware/software) and document solutions (print/document management software). The company has been established over 25 years and is one of the industry leaders.
To support the day to day client and colleague queries via email, phone and in person, managing customer complaints and issues to deliver an effective customer resolution. Reporting to the Head of Customer Support, this role is pivotal in the delivery of exceptional customer experience and provision of customer support.
The Customer Support team supports both our clients, Customer Support and Account Management teams, providing customer service and account management support. The aspiration is to provide an exceptional customer experience to clients and colleagues with the overarching aim of adding value.
- Managing the Installs, Moves & Collections (IMAC) process from a customer perspective including the performance to ensure SLA failure risk is minimised
- Weekly Reporting of IMAC’s to customers where needed
- Act as the Site set up coordinator for construction customers and liaise with the customer equivalent role
- Management of customer pool and rental fleet
- Increase the number of customers with the M2i agent & encourage customers to use the customer portal. Work to maximise usage of M2i, penetration and continual update of M2i Proactive Intelligence Portal to ensure that estimated bills are minimised and manual consumable shipments are minimised
- Management of M2Intellignce/Proactive escalations
- Working on new project deployments with Project Managers /CSM’s to ensure successful implementation - attending project planning deployment / review operations manuals and processes / train the team and roll out
- Resolve escalated complaints / issues and provide corrective action / business improvement back in to the CI model
- Process map all customer bespoke processes, have version & date control and saved in a central customer location
- Working with the Internal Account Executive to pro-actively monitor customers fleet for problem devices, recording activity for reporting purposes, understand potential causes of problems and taking necessary action to resolve.
Key skills & experience required:
- Confident and professional communication skills both written and verbal
- Proven experience of a strong delivery ethic, together with experience of handling pressurised situations
- Ability to work effectively without guidance / supervision
- Previously worked in a customer service based environment
- Commercially aware of how they contribute to the wider business success
- Excellent customer focus
- Intermediate excel experience with the ability to further enhance skills to manage MI information
- English & Maths to GCSE or equivalent
- Conversant with MS office/excel
Salary & Package:
- Basic salary up to £25,000 per annum
- Free on-site parking
- 25 days annual leave
- Life Assurance
- Company Pension
- Customer Care
- Customer Service
- Microsoft Word
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'