Customer Support Executive - Millbrook SO15 - £19,000-£21,000
As a Customer Support Executive, you will be responsible for responding to written and telephone enquiries from customers relating to luxury brand items.
Duties of a Customer Support Executive
• To resolve and follow up customer enquiries in a timely and professional manner.
• To ensure enquiries are resolved with the goal of ensuring that the remainder of the customer journey runs smoothly.
• To take ownership, accept responsibility and set clear expectations for your customers and colleagues.
• To ensure that every brand is represented to the highest standard.
• Problem solve with the ability to think outside the box.
• To ensure all written communication is clear, concise and to the highest standard.
• To respond to and carry out ad hoc related tasks/projects as required.
• To liaise with management on key administration issues for authorisation and guidance.
• To develop and maintain good communication and working relationships with both internal and external customers as well as colleagues and sales personnel.
• Previous customer service experience
• Exceptional communication skills, both written and oral.
• Strong IT skills
• Strong attention to detail
The role for the Customer Support Executive role may also suit those searching for: Complaints Handler, Customer Retention, Customer Service or Call Centre or Contact Centre.
As a Customer Support Executive, you will be required to work Monday-Friday 9am-5:30pm. Free parking is provided and the salary is paying £19,000-£21,000, depending on experience.
- Communication Skills
- Customer Service
- Customer Support
- Written Communication
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'