ETN are looking for a Customer Support Executive to join their team in Trafford Park, Manchester.
Job Title: Customer Support Executive
Location: Trafford Park, Manchester
Salary: £19,000 - £25,000 (depending on experience)
ETN is an independent group, global distributor for industrial electro-technical, automation and
Process instrumentation equipment’s. With its 58 branches in France and 13 across Europe.
Our family group is expanding internationally and are looking for motivated and talented people, to help with this growth in the UK.
An exciting opportunity has arisen in our Support Team for a Customer Support Executive.
You should have a relevant qualification in Electrical / Automation Science, Customer Service experience would be a positive but not essential. Training will be provided on the products and the internal software.
Customer Support Executive -The job:
Telephone and email product support for the product range for our clients based in the UK.
Customer Support Executive - You:
The successful candidate will have exceptional communication skills (both written and verbal), be an outstanding organiser and have motivation to go the extra mile for a customer. Ultimately, you will be a person our customers trust. They will rely on you to provide timely and accurate solutions to their technical problems.
If you’re naturally a helper, enjoy assisting people with issues and are able to explain technical details simply, we’d like to meet you.
For this role you will need to have a BTEC / Higher National Diploma in a relevant subject (Electrical, Automation or Process Control).
Customer Support Executive - Responsibilities:
- Answer all telephone calls, emails and web chats within agreed timescales.
- Log all customer enquiries, actions and remedial action into the CRM system within the same day.
- Provide first stage sales support to potential customers, forwarding to relevant Area Sales Manager, Outbound Sales Advisor or Importer where demonstration is required or Customer Support Team Leader for larger accounts / enquiries
- Ensure that customer enquiry, order or complaint is followed through until final resolution within defined timescales, liaising with other departments as required
- Other duties as directed by your manager or supervisor or as determined by developments within the job.
To submit your CV for this exciting Customer Support Executive opportunity, please click 'Apply’ now!
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job