In your role as Customer Support Executive, you will support the team in the day to day management of the customer base whilst delivering a high level of customer service. You will work alongside your colleagues to be the first point of contact for your customer base. You will provide support on the Daisy product portfolio, offering end to end order management whilst delivering outstanding service.
Salary: Up to £18,000
Location: Manchester office
Hours: Monday to Friday 8.30am to 5.30pm
- Responsibility for provisioning additional orders for the existing customer base
- Support the Team Manager in the delivery of service / achievement of targets and objectives
- Deliver end to end customer service resolution, displaying empathy, taking ownership and demonstrating commercial acumen and customer worth in the process
- The delivery of moves, adds and changes; (MAC’s) for the customer base.
- Monitor and manage work flows internally and with third parties as necessary
- Proactively manage customers and business requirements providing first class service at all times
- Work closely with Account Managers, Team Leaders and other internal departments to identify potential issues and be proactive in their resolution
- Accurate and timely processing of customer orders in line with company and business partner SLA’s
- To provide pro-active issue and incident management in the efficient handling of network, hardware or systems faults in line with contractual and published lead times.
- Respond to all levels of customer communications in line with agreed SLA’s and customers requirement
- Provide first class call handling within published service levels and building relationships with key contacts within your customer base
- Experience of working within a Customer Serivce or Provisioning role
- Excellent Communication Skills
- Proven experience of working towards targets and deadlines
- Excellent written communication skills
- Excellent Time management
- Minimum of 5 GCSE Grade C or above
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft outlook, excel and work
Daisy Group... About us
When Daisy Group was first established, it had a simple business model, to be an alternative provider of telephone lines and calls for UK-based small and medium-sized businesses.
Well over a decade later and both Daisy and the telecommunications industry are almost unrecognisable. As technology and the different types of communication have advanced, Daisy has continued to evolve to ensure that it is able to offer customers and partners a full suite of IT and telecommunications products and services.
Over the last decade Daisy has developed through a combination of organic and acquisitive growth. With a business-to-business only focus, Daisy now boasts more than 60,000 customers and supplies IT and communications to some of the UK’s best-known organisations.
Daisy provides a range of unified communications and IT services, including connectivity, voice, maintenance, as well as cloud and hosting solutions.
Our colleagues work hard to deliver for our customers and that is why we give them the recognition and rewards they deserve for their effort.
But working at Daisy is much more than just a fair salary. It’s about providing a range of benefits and opportunities to all our staff to make working with us enjoyable.
Our ethos is simple: the more you put in the more you get out.
Here are some of the benefits that we offer:
- Holiday entitlement of 25 days, plus bank holidays
- Additional day’s holiday for every year of service, up to a maximum of 30 days.
- Holiday Purchase Scheme
- Company Sick Pay
- Childcare Vouchers
- Eye care Vouchers
- Discounted Medicash Membership
- Monthly reward scheme
- Daisy Deals - Everyone who works at Daisy has the option to take advantage of discounts and savings at over 1,200 retailers.
- Discounts on a range of Daisy products
Why work for Daisy?
It only takes a quick glance inside Daisy to appreciate the contribution of every single employee to our success.
Whatever our employees do - from sales and marketing to engineering and customer service - their dedication is helping thousands of UK businesses realise their digital potential.
In order to reach our target, we make sure that every person has the opportunity to create a long and successful career at Daisy. With so many varied roles across 30 sites throughout the UK, and various training and development programmes, the growth opportunities with us are boundless.
So if you’re an enthusiastic, driven and passionate individual looking to make a difference, you could be just the type of person we are looking for.
- Customer Service
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job