We are seeking a knowledgeable and experienced Customer Support Agent to join our customer support team
which is a part of an established and fast moving, very high growth technology start-up. We are seeking someone that has prior experience in a Customer Service environment. The role would involve troubleshooting technical problems, giving customer advice on product selection, and helping our customers with all aspects of the ordering service from initial request to after sales service. You should be comfortable communicating with impeccable written and verbal communication with people of all experience levels, from total beginners to advanced users.
The Customer Support Agent will work within our sales and marketing teams supporting them by answering the phone and email queries that come through daily. You will be responsible for investigating end user issues and resolving them as quickly as possible, passing onto the relevant teams and managers where applicable.
- To answer the support phone line. This could be anyone from enthusiasts to potential resellers or channel partners including OEMs and resellers.
- Send and respond to customer emails within SLA guidelines using our ticketing system Zendesk.
- Escalate or report back on support tickets where needed to management and channel partners.
- To liaise with our operations team to ensure customers queries are dealt with in a timely fashion.
- To help create customer supporting documentation based on frequently asked questions.
- To always liaise with customers in a professional, patient and courteous manner whether this is face-face, via email or phone.
Essential skills, experience and requirements:
- Customer service experience, however we are willing to consider candidates from other backgrounds that are relevant including recent graduates.
- Good, clear and confident telephone manner.
- Excellent working level of spelling and grammar.
- Excellent typing skills
- Ability to identify improvements to service offering.
- Fluent in English.
- Driving license, with own transportation.
- Ability to prioritise work effectively.
- Desirable skills:
- Experience with Zendesk or another helpdesk system.
- Experience with CRM software
Personal specification and attributes:
We are looking for an individual who will be able to support our customers and sales and marketing departments with any query they have, in a professional and pleasant manner. Looking to get all queries resolved as quickly as possible.
Please note: Only candidates with the relevant skills and experience will be contacted regarding this position.
If you do not hear back from us within 5 days you have unfortunately been unsuccessful in your application for this position, however we may contact you in the future to discuss other opportunities.
Please note that no terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of a person's gender, marital status, race, religion, colour, age, disability or sexual orientation. Every candidate will be assessed only in accordance with their merits, qualifications and abilities to perform the duties of the job.
- Communication Skills
- Prioritize Workload
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job