Customer Support Executive - Farnborough
£20,000 - £23,000
Our client based in Farnborough is seeking a Customer Support Executive to deliver excellent customer service and support to customers.
- Deliver personalised customer service & support of the highest level at all times.
- Professionally handle incoming requests from customers and ensure that requests are resolved both promptly and thoroughly.
- Educate the customer where applicable to prevent the need for future contacts and document interactions through contact tracking.
- To ensure all customer queries & administrative tasks assigned to you are responded to in line with Team KPI guidelines.
- Continuously evaluate and identify opportunities to drive process improvements that positively impact the customer’s experience.
- Use own experience to assist with customer queries and engage with customers to meet their individual support needs.
- To pro-actively promote additional services in order to maximise the generation of additional revenues.
- Use sound judgement to manage difficult customer situations, to respond promptly to the needs of the customer & solicit feedback to improve service.
- To execute all assigned tasks and booking administration efficiently, ensuring business team targets and KPI’s are met and exceeded.
- Update the existing databases with known changes and the status of each customer / enquirer.
- Ensuring a customer focused approach is adopted in all assigned responsibilities. Flexible attitude in undertaking required tasks.
- Support and provide superior service to other sales channels, such as web, telesales, email & Instant Messaging as and when required.
Person / Experience Required
- Strong customer service ethos - keeping the customer at the heart of all decision making
- Have strong verbal and written communication skills
- Capable of multi-tasking through effective planning, prioritising and organising of workload
- Have a focus on accuracy and quality and a good attention to detail
- Proven excellence in administration roles
- Ability to treat people with respect under all circumstances, install trust and uphold the values of the business
- Have a sound commercial approach to all decision making