CUSTOMER SUPPORT EXECUTIVE
Salary: £16,400k + 1K Bonus paid annually
Cassidy Jones Recruitment are proud to be working in partnership with a leading hi-tech security company, recruiting for a Customer Support Executive to join their team in Ewell.
This role is primarily supporting our customers via phone and email queries, a level of complaint handling, preparing devices for dispatch and other administrative / reporting duties.
- Providing primarily inbound telephone and email support to customers, whilst building rapport and adhering to company service level standards.
- Processing of customer orders in preparation for shipment.
- Provide regular reporting for both internal and external customers.
- Ensure all customer queries and communications are logged on the Customer Support CRM system.
- Various customer support administration functions, including interaction with other departments within the business.
- Excellent interpersonal and customer service skills.
- Experience of working in a customer service / support environment desirable.
- Able to deal with customer queries by empathising, maintaining professionalism and display patience within a sometimes-pressurised environment.
- Competent IT skills, with confidence with Microsoft programs such as Excel/Word etc.
- A 'can-do’ attitude toward all tasks.
- Ability to use own initiative and work as a team player.
- A good analytical approach and attention to detail towards tasks
Hours are Mon-Fri 9am-5:30pm. Company benefits include - A discretionary bonus scheme following the successful completion of a 6 month probationary period, Auto enrolment pension scheme, 2 company-wide socials a year, 23 days holiday (pro rata) plus bank holidays.
Please apply by sending your CV as a Word Document. Cassidy Jones Recruitment Ltd are acting as an Employment Agency on behalf of our Client.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job