Customer Support Executive
Location: Haywards Heath
Our client is a high-growth Fintech start-up with a mission to change the customer experience of insurance for the better by using social media and mobile.
Customer Service, sales and administration interactions with customers in retail insurance schemes.
- Providing quality customer experience and detailed policy/product information on insurance schemes.
- Converting new leads by phone or email to policies including dealing with any objections.
- Completing applications with clients and identifying any referral points for underwriting.
- Interact with customers over a number of different channels; phone, email, live chat and social media (Facebook/Twitter).
- Monitoring social media accounts & responding to customer support queries.
- Making mid-term amendments to any existing clients policies including calculating rates and producing documentation.
- Following up new enquiries/renewals/outstanding payments and converting to a sale.
- Producing renewal documentation.
- Ability to deal with and resolve customer complaints effectively.
- Ensuring company policies and procedures, database, verbal/written correspondence and documentation are all handled in accordance with Financial Conduct Authority (FCA) guidelines.
Skills & Experience Requirements
- Excellent and professional manner both written and verbal.
- Confident and persuasive sales skills.
- Excellent attention to detail in respect of administration work.
- Ability to multitask, prioritise and organise own workload to ensure policies are dealt within the company guidelines.
- Quick to learn and to embrace the wide variety of procedures and products we offer.
- Confident computer skills.
- Listen and react accordingly to customers’ and staff’s suggestions and requirements.
- Reliable, trustworthy and the ability to work closely and support other team members, contributing to overall team spirit.
- Previous experience in Customer Service / Contact Centre / Call Centre
- Customer Service
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job