Customer Support Executive - Vehicle Leasing
Salary: £18,000 Basic increasing to £19,000 on completion of your probation
Holiday: 21 Days + Bank Holidays
This is an outstanding opportunity to work with the UK’s fastest growing and market leader of premium, prestige and specialist vehicles in Rental, Leasing and Sales.
You will play a key part in the company’s success in a business that remains focused in creating the best customer experience and a commitment to the development and engagement of its staff.
This exciting customer focussed role within our client's Leeds Office and you will be responsible for resolving inbound enquiries from client's corporate customers in the rental sector of the business.
What You'll Be Doing:
- To take responsibility for the customer relationship from the point of vehicle order through to successful delivery against customer expectation.
- The journey must follow company administrative procedures to ensure vehicles are ordered accurately and delivered within acceptable timeframes, that finance agreements are in place and the customer is kept updated throughout the process.
- Accepting orders from the Sales Team via EMS, ordering within OMS and liaising with the customer and supplier.
- Monitor and acknowledge on a daily basis updates from supplying dealers and ensuring status updates are sent onto customers.
- Raising Financial Agreements and ensuring they are completed correctly and submitted to the funder.
- Arranging deliveries with customers and arranging for the return of legacy vehicles.
- Chasing suppliers for documentation and invoicing funders for commission. Customer Support Manager Customer Support Executive HR / Forms / Job Description
- Supporting customer satisfaction survey response after delivery.
- Process files to funders for pay-out
- Filing of order packs.
- Assist with debtors list where necessary.
- Ensuring customer records are up to date and concise and reflect regulatory requirements.
- Assisting with invoicing VRB on a monthly basis where necessary.
- Answer inbound calls within the set SLA.
- Working closely with other teams internally, Funders and Suppliers where required, to be effective in all internal and external communication.
- Any other duties consistent with this role.
- Call centre experience is required and having worked in a fast-paced results driven environment.
- Previous vehicle rental experience is desirable. Professional approach with excellent communication and customer service skills. Proactive with the ability to use own initiative, make decisions and maximise opportunities of business.
- Willingness to learn and apply themselves within the role.
- Analytical and numeracy skills, the ability to look at situations with a holistic view, excellent communication skills, good time management able to work in an organised and methodical manner with the ability to meet targets and deadlines, with excellent attention to detail, intermediate level of Microsoft Office
If you are interested in this role, please apply ASAP or contact Emma Sayles at POST- for more details. This vacancy is being advertised by Post Recruitment Ltd.
The services advertised by Post Recruitment Ltd are those of an Employment Agency, visit our website for more details.
- Customer Support
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job