Currently seeking a Customer Support Executive, to fulfil a 2 year contract for my client based at their offices in Erskine, Scotland; due to commence in the next 2 weeks and continue until February 2020.
As this will be a contracting role, candidates will either need to operate through their own limited company or through an Umbrella company.
Please see the below job description for this role, as provided by the client for your consideration:
HPEFS Asset Management Team sits within the HP Financial Services business, Asset Management manages the return/buy-back and disposition of expired customer IT equipment and so supports technology refresh.
Working with the existing HPFS Asset Management Team, we are seeking graduate calibre individuals to work within the existing team and additionally provide Producer Reporting reports.
Producer Reporting forms part of the regulatory reporting that is reported periodically.
Ideal candidates will be educated to degree level or have equivalent experience in Business, IT, or Finance industries with previous experience in a customer facing role.
- Analytical and reporting skills are essential.
- High level of written and oral communication skills.
- Excellent organisational and time management skills.
- Ability to liaise with external and internal customers.
- High level of work accuracy and attention to detail.
- Good telephone manner with a willingness to get the job done.
- I T industry/product experience.
- Advanced MS Office skills ie Excel, Access and Outlook.
- Customer Support
- Financial Services
- Telephone Manner