- £18,000 - £20,000 + pension, 21 days holiday and training
- Free parking
- 9:00am - 5:00pm, Monday to Friday
This market leading company is recruiting for its city centre office and offers a fantastic work environment to go with their relaxed, friendly and hard-working team.
About the role
Working as part of the Customer Support Team, you will be accountable for providing customer support for the company's commercial services. You will log each call, categorising and prioritising the incidents and endeavour to provide a '1st time fix' to resolve the users problem and close the call. You will have full call ownership throughout the incident lifecycle escalating to relevant senior members if needed.
THIS IS NOT A CALL CENTRE POSITION,
The position has a high customer service focus, therefore strong communication skills and business awareness will be required as you work with a variety of customers and clients. It is a busy and dynamic environment with the opportunity to gain further skills and experience in your career.
You will be required to:
* Accurately diagnose an issue based on the information you have been provided.
* Obtain information about a problem through clear communication with the client.
* Update case notes to allow for an update on the issue to be given to the customer at anytime.
* Resolve an issue efficiently and accurately If possible whilst the client is on the phone.
* Maintain good communication with your Team Leader at all times.
* Degree educated or equivalent in a related discipline.
* Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
* Demonstrate a willingness to learn and be motivated to take on new skills.
* Good IT skills and be technically minded.
* A positive attitude is key in a customer focused role as you will be the link between the business and its client base.
* A natural flair for solving problems and if you don't know, then adopting the approach of researching, asking or sharing knowledge with colleagues to get to the route of a problem.
* Knowledge of the education sector is desirable but non-essential.
We are seeking an individual with a mature outlook, who has the ability to listen and talk to customers and who is prepared to help solve, sometimes, complex IT problems . The person must be keen to learn and show initiative as well as have a genuine interest in IT.
Keywords - IT, Teaching, Education, Support, Graduates
Acorn Recruitment acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment.
- Information Technology
- First line support
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job