Line Up Aviation is a world leader in the recruitment of Aviation and Aerospace professionals and has been operating for more than 30 years. We work with some of the industry’s best known companies who demand the very highest standard of applicants.
Role: Customer Support Executive
Salary: £18,000 - £25,000 depending on Aviation Experience
My client are an independently owned aircraft repair station. Since the company formed in 2002 it has been dedicated to Aviation Wheel and Brake Services to Airlines, Hangar Facilities and Stockists. Due to the increased workload and the desire to continue the growth they are now seeking a Customer Support Executive on a Permanent contract.
This is a great opportunity to join an expanding team in a well-established repair facility.
My client requires an enthusiastic and confident individual with a good eye for detail to join a fast-paced Customer Support team. You will be required to perform a wide range of administration and customer support activities.
- Processing orders, co-ordinating their fulfilment internally, with third party suppliers and with clients.
- Liaising with the internal sales & purchasing team, clients and workshops.
- Developing loyal and long-lasting client relationships through personal attention and follow-up.
- Keeping up to date with ongoing progress reports.
- Assisting the Customer Support Manager with incoming customer requests.
- Building quotations for customers orders.
- Assist the team with filling and scanning duties of completed work packs.
- Learning the internal certification process.
- Previous office/administration experience essential.
- A high level of numeracy.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- A willingness to work hard.
- Have the ability to work under pressure.
- A willingness to learn quickly and 'can do' attitude are also essential.
- Must be able to work well both in a team environment and independently.
- Must possess confidence, positive attitude and strong work ethic and drive to succeed.
- Able to manage time effectively.
- Excellent communication, listening and persuasion skills.
- Able to think creatively and independently.
- Microsoft Office suite of products including Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Internet research capability.
- Enjoy working in a high energy, fast paced growing environment.
If you are interested in applying for this position and you meet the requirements, please send your updated CV to:
Due to the number of applications we receive, it’s not always possible to contact unsuccessful applicants. Unless you hear from us within 14 days of your application, please assume that you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
“Follow @LineUpAviation on Twitter for all of our latest vacancies, news and pictures from our busy UK Head Office. Interact with us using the #LineUpAviation tag at anytime! Thank you for your follow!”
Line Up Aviation is a recruitment agency
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job