Customer Support Engineer - Electrical/Electronic Solutions
Basic salary between £21,000 - £23,000 per annum
Based in Rossendale, Lancashire
My client is a market leader in their field and they are currently looking to expand their team of customer support engineers. If you have an electrical or electronic background, either a recent graduate or have more experience then this is a great opportunity to join their phone based support team dealing with complex technical queries.
- Handling calls and e-mails from installers and service engineers across the UK
- Managing complex installation and maintenance queries to ensure that the products can be installed on site in a timely manner
- This is a technical role and doesn't follow a set of steps to get to a solution, it requires genuine technical understanding and the ability to problem solve.
- Monday to Friday working as part of a team
- Full training is provided on the specifics of the product and solutions based on a foundation of technical knowledge
- It's essential that you have a really strong technical understanding of electrical and/or electronics
- Good communication skills and comfortable having technical conversations over the phone
- Able to problem solve with a true interest in understanding how things work
- Comfortable adding information to the IT system to update on call progress
- Located within travelling distance of Rossendale
- A basic salary between 21k and 23k is offered
- Onsite parking
- 25 days holiday + bank holidays
This role is available immediately so please get in touch as soon as possible by applying below
Cordant Group is an equal opportunities employer
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'