Customer Support Engineer
Location: West London
Salary: £25,000 - 28,000pa + Benefits
Global technology group is recruiting for a Customer Support Engineer. This is a site-based position and will require you as the Customer Support Engineer to ensure that customer site(s) are operational.
- Customer technical support across all products and solutions supplied by the business
- You will therefore, have experience in liaison with customer/clients via telephone, email and face to face
- Preventative and corrective maintenance occasionally off site as and where required
- Responsible for operator and customer training where required
- Furthermore, you will be involved with systems installations, maintenance and updates
- ONC/OND or HNC/HND in Mechanical / Electrical or Electronic or technical skills across those areas in a support environment
- Solid literacy in the use of Word, PowerPoint & email
- Experience in writing reports, problem solving
- You will have strong communication skills both verbally and written
- Furthermore, experience in a high-speed manufacturing environment would be highly desirable
Tags: Mechanical, Electrical, Electronic, Support Engineer, Manufacturing, Engineering, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Email, Training, support, stock maintenance, systems, installation
Employment Agency - Graphein Recruitment is a UK-based recruitment & resource specialist supplying to Design, Digital, Media and Marketing disciplines for permanent, freelance and contract opportunities
- Corrective Maintenance
- Manufacturing Environment
- Preventive Maintenance
- Support Engineers
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'