At Meadowrose, we are looking to recruit a new Engineer to grow our expanding team:
CUSTOMER SUPPORT ENGINEER
Meadowrose is one of the foremost independent service companies in the UK laboratory market. We provide service, repair and calibration/validation on both a contract and non-contract basis to laboratories on a large number of products.
Our customers are mainly universities, hospitals, research institutes and private sector laboratories. Our ISO quality statement is "to be recognised as the leading provider of high quality in our field" and we pride ourselves on having retained most of our contracts since we first started business in 1994.
Incubator/centrifuge Engineer to service, repair and calibrate a range of equipment. Area - Primarily London and Home Counties and occasionally other areas of the UK.
Key skills required:
- Experience of working in a laboratory environment
- Excellent diagnostic skills
- Ideally have a recognised electrical qualification along with good mechanical skills
- Have practical training in incubator and centrifuge service and repair
- Be computer literate
- Have a full driving licence
- Have good organisational skills
- Have excellent communication skills
An excellent salary package will be offered to the right candidate to include:
- Company car
- Company bonus scheme
- Pension scheme
Job Type: Full-time
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"