Reporting to the Customer Support Manager, you’ll be an integral part of a team dedicated to providing first class technical support to users of engineering software. As part of a growing team, and due to an increasing number of users worldwide, you will be key to representing the company and maintaining the high level of customer satisfaction for which they are known
The customer model is high value and low quantity. The focus therefore is on building and maintaining strong relationships with existing and potential users enabling them to get the maximum technical benefit from their software investment.
As you progress in the role opportunities will open up to diversify into a training role, supporting the sales team and demonstrating the product.
- Degree level qualification in Mechanical or Automotive Engineering
- Previous experience of providing technical support to end-users
- A strong desire to provide consistently high levels of customer support and recognition of the importance of customer satisfaction
- A confident communicator able to engage both with colleagues at all levels and with end-user
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills with an attention to detail
- The ability to undertake worldwide travel to provide support and/or training
Current levels of customer satisfaction are at 98%, so you really will be joining a great company with a fantastic product range. Please apply today to find out more.