Customer Support Engineer - Innovative Cloud Computing Firm
Customer Support Engineer - Essential Skills / Experience:
- At least 1 years’ experience in Customer Service
- Experience of technical support
- A good understanding of internet based technologies
- Working knowledge VoIP including SIP and RTP protocols
- Understanding of networking such as Firewalls, basic router configuration and NAT
- Knowledge of standard PSTN and Mobile telephony networks
- Self-starter able to make progress with minimal supervision
- Possess good interpersonal, written, oral and analytical skills
- Sense of urgency along with a sense of 'problem ownership’ to see all issues through to successful resolution
Due to the nature of the company’s products and services, the jobholder must on occasion, be willing and available to work extra hours if the needs of the company require it. In addition there may be in addition requirements to work away from the office and be based at customer premises as circumstances require.
Customer Support Engineer - Responsibilities:
Our client are seeking a Customer Support Engineer with a background or interest in VoIP or Mobile telephony. Responsible for providing technical support, administration and user education for all Partners and Customers, the position requires an extremely effective and proactive communicator capable of prioritising and managing multiple complex tasks efficiently. Key accountabilities will include, but not be limited to;
- Working as part of a team on the Support desk providing up to 3rd level email and telephone support
- Diagnosing and allocating all service desk requests in accordance with Service Level Agreements (SLAs)
- Troubleshooting Hosted PBX, Mobile, and third party network issues remotely
- Responding to customers in a timely basis, keeping them informed of status of their case
- Identifying bugs / supplier issues and escalating cases as required
- Be 'On call’ on a regular basis to support the company’s 24 / 7 support rota, and demonstrate flexibility with daily work patterns
- Perform remote customer training via webinars
Customer Support Engineer - Company Summary:
- An innovative cloud computing based firm, leading in the sector
- Delivers cloud voice services for enterprises and dynamic organisations
- Deliver class-leading service levels
- Specialises in integrating voice with Salesforce
- Over 250 organisations around the world rely on them
- Helps enterprises and dynamic organisations make informed decisions
This is a phenomenal opportunity for a talented IT professional to join a business where you can make a real impact on the company’s current development and its long term future. If you are a self-starter with a proven track record then we want to hear from you today!
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'