Inflo, a cloud-native data analytics and client collaboration platform, is transforming the audit and accounting profession by making innovative technologies available to all. Our teams in the UK, US and Australia support the adoption and use of our technology by accounting firms to enhance the value of the work they deliver, advancing their client relationships and team satisfaction.
In the four years since founding, we have established Inflo as an innovative and impactful tech business. Operating in a segment of the accounting technology market with few competitors, we have secured a global customer base including high-profile accounting firms such as Grant Thornton.
We are passionate about the accounting profession we serve and focus on driving long-term success both in our business and those we work with. We have formed several key strategic partners. These include in the USA with Thomson Reuters and internationally with accounting networks such as Baker Tilly,Moore and HLB.
We also recently formed two partnerships with the ICAEW, which will mean our technology will be part of the examination process for future accountants in England and Wales, and we will also work closely together to support their members.
We have won multiple awards, including International Accounting Bulletin’s Accountancy Software of the Year twice.
We strike a positive balance between the scale-up mindset, working quickly and collaboratively without the restriction of corporate hierarchy, but with the stability, resources and professionalism of a more mature, global organisation.
The successful person will join our team of accomplished professionals that have high standards and are driven to succeed. With a "can-do" attitude, the team are devoted to our customers, working with a range of accounting firms.
Inflo is seeking a talented Customer Support Coordinator to support our clients through their journey with Inflo, ensuring our customers are able to derive the best value from our products and services. We’re looking to grow our team of talented individuals to help optimise the support experience and help us ensure that we do this in the best way possible. Working closely with the Customer Support Manager, the Customer Support Coordinator will act as a key contact for users to support their success journey.
THE SKILLS (REQUIRED)
- Excellent communication & interpersonal skills;
- Attention to detail;
- Experience in customer success or support, ideally in financial or accounting fields, or supporting SaaS solutions;
- Customer service/KCS/ITIL experience;
- Good process management/ work flow experience;
- Customer focused, with strong empathy and a passion for delivering the best possible customer experience;
- Good understanding of technology and ability to quickly familiarise yourself with products, techniques and processes, and to apply the knowledge acquired;
- Good working knowledge of MS Office, PowerPoint;
- GCSE in English & Maths (or equivalent).
THE SKILLS (DESIRABLE)
- Awareness of technology within the accountancy profession;
- Experience in developing/maintaining knowledge base;
- Zendesk,SalesForceService Cloud or equivalent;
Reporting to theCustomer SupportManager, you will:
- Be the first port of call for online inbound customer enquiries;
- Manage the day to day running of support tickets and look for ways to continuously improve the platform;
- Help to identify trends in support tickets to drive product enhancements, increased customer education through Centre of Excellence or playbook improvements for CSM team (MI);
- Work with the Centre of Excellence team to continuously update and maintain the FAQs based on support tickets and product release updates to enable self-service;
- Maintain strong customer rapport and excellent, timely communication, driving best practice feedback through transactional NPS with customer support interactions to internal teams;
- Monitor andtake actionon website enquiries;
- Meet monthly and quarterly KPIs as outlined in your input goals;
- Become a subject matter expert (SME) in the domains addressed by our products;
- Support Customer Support Manager with the design and development of knowledge-centred service model to enhance services to customers;
- Collate customer feedback through customer support channels;
- Complete rigorous testing on our testing platform to ensure completeness of tickets;
- Ensure product releases are well planned and communicated with the CSM/COEteams and customers (via Marketing);
- Identify opportunities for new features or customer training initiatives.
As a member of the Inflo family, you’ll also enjoy somespecialbenefits including the following to name a few:
- A competitive salary within a rapidly growing technology company;
- Continued professional development;
- The opportunity to work with our teams around the globe;
- 25 days holiday with an additional 0.5 days for every year of service;
- Flexible working environment. And when we say flexible, we mean flexible! We measure results, not the amount of time you spend behind your desk;
- Opportunity to work from home;
- Casual dress code.
- Communication Skills
- Customer Service
- Microsoft Office
- Attention to Detail
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'