EF Brighton is looking for an organised and enthusiastic administrator with excellent customer service skills to join our Customer Support team.
Please note this is a part-time position to start in November.
In addition to general administration & reception duties, the Customer Support department has specific responsibility for coordinating the airport taxi transfer service, welfare provision for our students especially under 18s and all visa compliance related duties and responsibilities as well as for students internships.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Provide a warm and friendly welcome to all students and visitors
- Deal with general daily student enquiries.
- Helps with administration of student course changes
- Manage transfers to and from the school for students
- Support with Under 18 attendance checks and follow up
- Process incoming bookings and liaise with sales offices regarding enrolments
- Provide cover for other members of the Customer Support team when needed.
- Assist with direct sales enquiries and show prospective students around the school.
- Helps students with insurance claims
- Assists with health & safety in school
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Fluency in English
- Highly developed customer service focus
- Appreciation of and interest in international cultures
- Creative problem solving & ability to remain calm under pressure
- Ability to adapt in a fast paced, dynamic work environment with excellent organizational skills and attention to detail
- Able to work autonomously while still supporting colleagues in a team
- A strong sense of ownership and the drive to succeed
- Creative & energetic with lots of common sense as key
- Outgoing, fun, with a good sense of humor and positive attitude at all times.
EF is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. References will be followed up and will ask specifically whether there is any reason that the applicant should not be engaged in situations where they have responsibility for, or substantial access to, persons under 18.
Upon interview all gaps in CVs must be explained satisfactorily and proof of identity and, where applicable, qualifications will be required. Appropriate suitability checks will be required prior to confirmation of appointment.
We are 46,500 staff, faculty and teachers, working in 500 offices and schools across 51 countries. While we continue to grow, we strive to stay small so as to ensure agility, smart thinking and a fun place to work. For the past 50 years, EF has grown to include a range of programs that give students of all ages the freedom and confidence to explore the world through language, travel and education.
Located across the globe, our language centers for youth, adults and professionals combine the best of traditional, in-school teaching with innovative language-learning technology. We offer intensive language instruction abroad in English, Spanish, French, German, Italian, Japanese and Chinese. Courses run from 2 to 52 weeks for students traveling independently or in escorted groups of all levels and abilities. Classes take place in our international language centers in one of 16 countries and offer the very best locations and accommodation whether in local host family or in a student residence
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'