Customer Support Coordinator
Company Profile: Leading provider of supply chain solutions.
Relevant Sectors: Freight Forwarding / International Logistics / Air & Sea Freight / Supply Chain Solutions
Salary & Benefits: £23,000 - £26,000 + Bonus
Due to continued growth and success a leading provider of supply chain solutions is looking to expand its Account Management team in the Heathrow area. They are currently looking to hire a commercially focused customer service professional who will be tasked with supporting major retail accounts.
The business offers a broad range of services, including; global freight forwarding (import and export), warehousing & logistics and end to end supply chain management services.They are experts in the fashion and retail vertical and have a large portfolio of blue chip clients.
- Provide system, reporting, commercial and administrative support to the customers entered into the account management program
- Escalation Point for assigned accounts
- Ensure operational issues are dealt with in a timely manner and agreed escalation is taken if applicable
- Document any new procedures required and ensure distributed
- Escalate any additional training requirements and ensure completed
- Work closely with account and operations management to decide tariff updates and administrate internal and customer sign off
- Working alongside account management on periodic reviews, ongoing maintenance and version control of all customer SOP’s
- Assisting account managers with collation and presentation of freight quotations
- Assist the Implementation Manager in the production of project plans
- Ensure the agreed project management methods, standards and processes are maintained throughout the project life-cycle
- Develop and maintain the project library
- Develop and support communication mechanisms between the teams
- Producing and updating training manuals
- Strong communications skills with ability to present through written & verbal mediums
- Good understanding of freight forwarding commercial and market dynamics
- Relationship Management ability with different levels of customer hierarchy
- Proven intermediate levels Excel, Word & PowerPoint applications
- Proven level of written & mathematical competency and strong analytical skills
- Ability to present customer reporting based on specification and deadline
- Effective time and schedule management to meet needs of customer and business
Should your application be successful, you will be contacted within 5 working days for a confidential discussion regarding this position to further establish your suitability. Unfortunately we are unable to respond to all applicants due to the high volume of total applications received.
Mode 3 Executive Search Ltd is an independent recruitment consultancy providing specialist talent finding services. Principally we operate within Supply Chain & Logistics, Freight Forwarding, Shipping and the wider Global Transportation markets. We are always keen to connect with talented individuals working in Freight Forwarding, Freight Management, Import Freight, Export Freight, Sea Freight, Air Freight, Road Freight, Project Freight Forwarding, Supply Chain, International Logistics, Shipping, International Removals and International Relocation Management.
- Customer Service
- Microsoft Excel
- Air Freight
- Freight Forwarding
- Ocean Freight
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job