Customer Support Consultant
Salary: £17,257 - £25,886 pa depending on experience
Benefits: (28 days holiday + bank holiday, pension, annual bonus)
Our clients platform division is a growing, successful business and one of the largest employers in central Bath. Their investment platform is used by financial advisers to manage their clients' money and has grown into an award winning, flexible and transparent service that allows both advisers and investors view and manage their investment portfolios in one place online.
Their business continues to grow rapidly and it is an open, honest and dynamic place to work. It's an exciting time to join them as they enter their next phase of growth.
The company offers a competitive benefits package (including 28 days holiday and the option to buy more) and a culture that puts its customers at the heart of everything they do.
We are looking to add a Customer Support Consultant to our Operations based in central Bath. You will provide excellent customer service to our customers ensuring all tasks are undertaken within regulatory or legislative guidelines.
This role would suit a person who enjoys serving customers and has high levels of professionalism and personal integrity. It provides an opportunity to gain experience in the investment/wealth management sector, working with high net worth customers and their financial advisers, for a well-regarded local company with national coverage.
- Own all requests/enquiries from start to completion, minimising hand-offs, working with colleagues from across the business to deliver a high quality personal service
- Become an expert user of our online platform, able to assist customers and financial advisers, ensuring they are aware of the tools and online facilities available
- Constantly seek additional knowledge to help you provide additional value to our customers, anticipating their needs and finding solutions to any challenges that arise
- Be prepared to take on a range of different administrative/customer service tasks, demonstrating flexibility, a desire to learn and collaborative attitude
- Customer service/administration experience is preferred or educated to degree level
- Excellent verbal and numeracy skills are essential, as is being able to communicate in a confident, professional and sincere manner.
- Demonstrate extremely high levels of personal integrity to maintain the trust of our customers
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office, including Word and Excel, is required.
This is a great opportunity to work within a professional vibrant office for a successful organisation with genuine career progression potential