Customer Support Consultant (Accounting / Finance)
Salary: £35,000 per annum
Summary of the Customer Support Consultant role:
Maintaining client satisfaction is of paramount importance to Aderant, and this is achieved through the provision of a high level of service to existing and new clients. Application Support Consultants are a vital part of this service, focusing on our client needs and ensuring that Aderant builds lasting relationships with its clients.
Working with Aderant’s software packages within the legal and enterprise market, you will provide product application support to clients by answering complex questions on function and usage of product via the telephone and/or internet. To do this you will need to possess a thorough knowledge of the company’s products, and will understand how they are used by customers (training will be provided).
This key position serves as the primary support liaison between the company and our customers, and will convey customer feedback to product development staff thereby helping with future product development.
We want someone ideally who has an accountancy qualification, who works in an accounts department (ideally for a law firm, but not essential) and who wants a slight change of direction.
Main Responsibilities of the Customer Support Consultant:
- Resolve clients' questions or problems over the telephone or internet in the areas of system configurations/setup, product functionality and bugs/ enhancements;
- Serve as primary support liaison between company and customer;
- Keep customer informed of how and when problems are resolved;
- Be involved in any additional follow up, testing and troubleshooting;
- Refer queries other support and quality assurance areas, as appropriate;
- Convey customer feedback to product development staff;
- Promote and maintains a high quality, professional, service-oriented company image among users.
Requirements of the Customer Support Consultant:
- A bachelor’s degree is required, ideally in Finance/Accounting
- Have a sound understanding of financial principles;
- Possess excellent writing, interpersonal and communications skills;
- Be able to think logically and methodically in order to solve problems;
- Be confident and professional;
- Have good MS Office skills.
- Have some knowledge of the legal sector, or have experience of working within a law firm would be desirable.
If you feel that you meet the above criteria of the Customer Support Consultant role then please apply now!
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job