Monday - Friday
Salary dependant on experience
25 days holiday
Annual Company bonus - up to 10%
Up to 5 % contributory pension
4 x life insurance
Employee Assistance Programme
- Liaising with customers and support team to agree and schedule all updates and scheduled work.
- Updating the master schedules as required.
- Dealing with customer queries and liaising with the relevant departments to ensure all queries are dealt with efficiently.
- Create monthly report, ensuring statistics are accurate
- Assist with the monitoring and management of Customer SLA adherence
- Maintain customer records on internal systems
- General administrative duties
- Excellent customer service and communication skills
- Highly organised with the ability to multi task
- The ability to demonstrate initiative in problem solving
- Excellent knowledge of excel is essential
- A team player with a 'can do' attitude
If you are interested in this role please apply below or send a word format CV to email@example.com
Reed Specialist Recruitment Limited is an employment agency and employment business