This is a really exciting role if you have first class customer service skills, are confident dealing with a wide range of customers to advise on product availability, delivery schedules, pricing and invoicing.
You will need to be confident on the telephone, have the ability to build and maintain customer relationships and be able to work effectively at pace.
- Process customer enquiries, orders and change requests accurately
- Proactively manage order requirements, anticipating and resolving potential issues
- Conduct regular customer satisfaction surveys to gain feedback and continually drive performance
- Ensure effective communication with customer, operations, distribution and commercial teams
- Maintain the company’s database and keep customer details up to date
- Provide product sales campaign support
- Handle complaints in accordance with company procedures and implement preventative actions
- Be proficient in the use of identified computer applications and company systems
- As appropriate, ensure reports and documents are stored promptly in a safe and retrievable manner
- To carry out general administration/office duties, and produce routine and ad hoc reports as required
- Attend training courses, meetings, farm visits, shows and promotional events as required.
- Previous experience of working in a fast paced customer support environment, with an ability to very accurately manage a high order and call volume
- Have a flexible approach to teamwork; being able to think on your own, yet care about the broader team, providing cover and sharing workload
- Possess excellent communication skills: verbal, written and listening
- Good administrative and organisational abilities
- The ability to work under pressure, prioritise and deal with several issues at once
- Be numerate, accurate and demonstrate attention to detail
- Knowledge of the agricultural industry and/or manufacturing industry is desirable
- Working hours are 37.5 per week Monday - Friday.
- In return you will be joining a fantastic business who offer training and long term career development.
Your details will be reviewed by one of our Recruitment Partners and we will contact you again within 5 working days if your application is to be progressed further.
- Communication Skills
- Customer Service
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job