Customer Support Associate
(Customer support || Complains Handling || Building relationship)
We are looking for an exceptionally talented and driven Customer Support Associate to join our Operations team at Elder and focus on providing a world-class customer service
If you're a Customer Support Associate who loves building relationships with your customers and interested in joining a high growth startup then read on...
Elder (Elder.org) is one of the fastest growing companies in Europe - over 500% in the last 12 months, and we have no intention of slowing down.
We are looking for a Customer Support Associate with great communication skills to help us continue our momentum.
About the role
As a Customer Support Associate, you'll be consulting with inbound customers, building relationships and managing a large pipeline of customers with different enquiries.
The Customer Support Associate will be working closely with Sales and Product teams to improve the client experience, as well as internal tools.
- University graduate
- Previous experience in a customer focused environment
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Incredibly organised - efficiency is key
- Relentless positive energy and drive
- Smart, accurate and reliable
- Confident speaking to potential clients over the phone and in person
Great if you have
- Experience in healthcare industry
- Previous experience working in a tech startup
- A great basic salary
- A very achievable sales target system
- Equity options
- Mentoring program that will help you to develop your career
- 25 days holiday + public holidays
- Macbook + any extras you need!
- Join a team who value growth, effort, bold bets and having fun!
- Become a part of one of Europe’s fastest growing tech startups at an early stage.
- Customer Care
- Customer Satisfaction
- Customer Service
- Building Relationships
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job