Are you a natural communicator? Are you comfortable dealing with business customers in the UK? Are you looking for an exciting opportunity with a multinational pharmaceutical company?
We have a great opportunity to join an international market leader and support their customer base. If you are friendly, proactive and articulate, you'll feel right at home in this diverse and friendly team.
Hours of work are Monday to Thursday 09:00-17:30, Friday 09:00-17:00.
This role is to support the UK market so fluency in English is required. You will be dealing with inbound calls from corporate customers only.
Although this role is a temporary position, it will be for an ongoing period with no effective end date.
- On-site car parking and cycle storage
- Subsidised on-site restaurant
- Comprehensive training
- Discounted staff shop.
- Annual bonus scheme
As the primary contact between the business and it's customers, you will be expected to ensure that every customer receives the same level of high service that you yourself would expect. You will be able to demonstrate:
- Strong customer focus.
- Effective communication skills in English - verbal and written.
- Ability to work in a team environment.
- Good computer skills including data input.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced and busy environment.
- Organisational, numerical and administrative skills.
- Willingness to take ownership of issues and resolve them when necessary.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Processing telephone orders, enquiries, complaints and requests for information.
- Setting up new customer accounts on the database.
- Arranging for returns and credits to customers' accounts.
- Provide updates to customers and collect feedback on customer satisfaction.
- Managing the relationship between different areas of the business.
- Maintaining corporate SLAs and individual KPIs.
- Responding to email enquiries from customers.
- Maintaining customer and product knowledge.
If you're passionate about delivering a high-quality personal service to corporate customers, then apply today.