We are looking for a Customer Support Assistant to join our service team in Tamworth. You will process sales, repair & service orders, and purchases orders whilst providing a high level of customer support to our customers.
Duties and responsibilities:
- Ensuring that customer orders are entered accurately, and order or delivery status is accurately communicated in a timely manner.
- Front line customer support and call handling; advising on product, price, availability.
- Utilizing the company in-house management system ERP for order, delivery & stock control.
- Preparing orders for delivery to agreed delivery schedules and receiving all goods in.
- Working closely with Departmental Managers and Dealers to provide any necessary administrative and other support.
- To accurately support stock control procedures including ordering & audit checks of stock levels.
- Processing customer returns, management of back orders and updating stock.
- Providing cover for Operations & Stock Control Supervisor’s none supervisory duties as required.
Experience, Skills and Knowledge:
- Previous experience of working within Customer support or Service support role
- Previous office administration experience.
- Strong computer skills, proficient with Microsoft Office software and CRM systems.
- Able to demonstrate an understanding of the principles and processes of providing first class customer services.
- Strong communication and coordination skills, enabling clear and accurate delivery of information to customers.
- Good organisation skills, with the ability to manage various deadlines and duties.
- Good problem-solving skills, with a keen eye for detail.
From construction to agriculture we are transforming the way companies are doing business. We are headquartered in Livermore, California USA with our European head offices in Capelle a/diJssel, the Netherlands (topconpositioning.eu) Topcon Positioning Group designs, manufactures and distributes precise positioning products and solutions for the global surveying, construction, agriculture, civil engineering, BIM, mapping and GIS, asset management and mobile control markets. Its brands include Topcon Sokkia, Tierra, Digi-Star, RDS Technology and NORAC.
We look forward to receiving your CV!
- Customer Service
- Office Administration
- CRM databases
- MS Office
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'