Customer Support Assistant £20K Property Central London
Our client prides themselves on delivering the highest quality accommodation and sector-leading service to students and universities.
How you can expect to spend your day:
- Providing 'Front of House' services at our properties, responding to any resident queries or issues, ensuring all matters are dealt with in a professional and timely manner
- Ensuring a high standard of customer service is delivered to all customers of urbanest
- Completing organised customer Check In and Check Out days - showing residents to their new rooms and answering any queries they may have
- Responding to sales enquiries from our customers: face to face, telephone or email
- Working as a whole city team to achieve sales targets
- Holding effective arrears conversations with customers, helping them understand their current account balance and any actions they need to take
- Performing flat viewings with potential customers, giving them tours of the properties and facilities we offer, discussing and understanding their needs
- Undertaking flat inspections and monitor resident behaviour
- Regularly liaising with the Maintenance team and Cleaning team to ensure our properties are presented to the highest standard
- Supporting with the on boarding of new team members, assisting with training needs
- Having a strong understanding of the student accommodation market, including competitors
- Having a strong understanding of our main stakeholders within London
The ideal candidate’s personality and qualifications:
- Excellent Customer service skills and experience in working in a customer service role
- Experience in working for a branded organisation
- Experience of using business operating systems including Microsoft Office
- Demonstrable experience of effective communication both orally and in writing
- Previous administrative experience
- Ability to work shifts that include evenings, weekends and bank holidays
- Ability to work in multiple locations in London
What are the perks of working at this company?
Our client is building a strong positive reputation with some of the most prestigious universities in London. The people who run this company, care. Our clients are passionate about investing in their employees and put a focus on developing and nurturing talent. Whether you decide to join our Customer and Property Management team or Central Support Office - you know you will be joining a company who consistently deliver excellent results within an exciting, fast-paced industry.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"