Customer Support Apprentice - Central London
Work mobile numbers on personal phones. We offer businesses the ability to provide work mobile numbers on their team’s personal phone. Everyone can now use multiple mobile numbers from one device.
Main Duties and Responsibilities
· Respond to support tickets from clients and colleagues within agreed Service Level Agreements
· Resolve support tickets in a fast and professional manner
· Keep support requester updated on the progress of resolving their support ticket
· Log any bugs or feature requests in bug and feature handling system
· Excellent written and spoken communication skills
· Assisting with documentation
· Assisting with ad-hoc projects and administration tasks as and when required
· Organising company hardware and providing internal technical support
· Answer, screen and transfer inbound telephone calls, take and pass on relevant messages and present an excellent image of the company in doing so.
· Resolve administrative problems and enquiries and give written and oral responses to routine enquiries received from external parties.
· Any other duties as may be reasonably required by the purview of the post.
Key Candidate Attributes
· Customer service minded
· Solutions oriented with good problem solving skills
· Professional results driven approach
· Attention to detail
· Proactive and take initiative
· Team player
· Hands on & flexible approach
· Ability to working towards strict deadlines
· Keen and willing to learn
· Team player
· Excellent attention to detail, ability to follow instructions
- From time to time you may be required to carry out tasks that fall outside of your positions remit.
- A Levels / AS Levels
- Within reason, you may be required to work outside of your standard contracted hours to meet the needs of the business.
- As part of your on-going development, you may be required to undertake training in order to meet the requirements of your role.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Skills in problem solving, organisation and planning
- IT Literate; proficient with Microsoft office applications proficiency, especially Word & Excel
- 5 GCSE’s at grade A* to C
- Experience working in an office/business environment
- Someone who has a passion or at least an interest in the industry
- Communication Skills
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"